1. ASPARAGINE BITTERS / ASPARAGINE BITTERS CO., (Ring/Ham, A-104), American, ca. 1885 - 1895, clear glass, 10 3/4h, smooth base, tooled lip.
It appears that the top of the lip has been ground and polished, possibly to remove some roughness. A rare bitters, in an unusual cluster of asparagus form.
| ||1|| $ 50|
2. (Lot of 2) HESPERIDINA / BAGLEY / UN BARRIL, (Ring/Ham, B-5L), Argentina, ca. 1890 - 1910, amber and yellow amber barrels, 9 and 10 1/8h, smooth bases, applied double collar mouths.
The larger barrel has a number of scratches the smaller one is perfect.
| ||2|| $ 110|
3. DR. BELLS - THE GREAT / ENGLISH / REMEDY - BITTERS, (Ring/Ham, B-56), American, ca. 1875 - 1885, amber, 9 5/8h, smooth base, applied mouth.
Some small areas of rust type stain are on several panel edges at the base.
| ||7|| $ 180|
4. BIG / BILL / BEST / BITTERS - (reverse side is identical), (Ring/Ham, B-95), American, ca. 1890 - 1900, amber tapered column, 12 1/8h, smooth base, tooled mouth, partial front and rear labels, original neck foil.
The bottle is perfect.
| ||5|| $ 150|
5. Big Bill Best Figural Decanter, (Ring/Ham, pg. 97), American, ca. 1885 - 1895, amber figural obese man, 11 3/4h, smooth base, tooled lip.
Perfect condition. Identical to the label on the front of the Big Bill Best Bitters bottle.
| ||7|| $ 300|
6. JOHN P. FIXMER / SPRINGFIELD ILLS. - MFR & PROP. OF / BONEKAMP / STOMACH BITTERS, (Ring/Ham, B-144.5), Illinois, ca. 1885 - 1895, clear glass, 9h, smooth base, tooled mouth.
A tiny flake is off the outer edge of the lip, also light stain and scratches. This very rare bottle was auctioned in 1995 and none have sold since.
| ||8|| $ 210|
7. BROWNS / CELEBRATED / INDIAN HERB BITTERS - PATENTED / 1867, (Ring/Ham, B-223), Pennsylvania, ca. 1867 - 1875, medium amber Indian Princess, 12 1/8h, smooth base, sheared and inward rolled lip.
About two-thirds of the rolled lip is missing. In as found condition and retaining some dried contents.
| ||3|| $ 300|
8. CANTON (five pointed star) BITTERS (five pointed star), (Ring/Ham, C-35), American, ca. 1865 - 1875, amber ladys leg, 12 1/8h, smooth base, applied ring mouth.
A potstone located 2 up from the base has several tiny cooling cracks traveling across it, otherwise in sparkling perfect condition.
| ||10|| $ 325|
9. (Lot of 2) CLARKS GIANT / BITTERS / PHILADA. PA., and a DR. MARSHALS / EXTRACT OF / SARSAPARILLA AND DANDELION, (Ring/Ham, C-166), and (DeGrafft, 161), Pennsylvania, ca. 1880 - 1895, aqua, 6 3/4 and 8 1/2h, smooth bases, tooled lips.
Both are in pristine perfect condition.
| ||1|| $ 100|
10. W. OLMSTED & CO. - CONSTITUTIONAL / BEVERAGE / (embossed scroll) - NEW YORK., (Ring/Ham, C-224L), New York, ca. 1870 - 1880, reddish amber semi-cabin, 10 1/4h, smooth base, applied mouth.
A lengthy vertical scratch is on the middle of the embossed scroll.
| ||4|| $ 160|
11. ST / DRAKES / 1860 / PLANTATION / X / BITTERS - PATENTED / 1862 (Ring/Ham, D-8), New York, ca. 1862 - 1875, yellow amber 6-log cabin, 9 7/8h, smooth base, applied tapered collar mouth.
A pinhead in size flake is off the outer edge of the lip. Also, a sizable internal bubble in the shoulder has some edge discoloration.
| ||6|| $ 90|
12. ST / DRAKES / 1860 / PLANTATION / X / BITTERS - PATENTED / 1862, (Ring/Ham, D-105), New York, ca. 1862 - 1875, medium amber 6-log cabin, 9 7/8h, smooth base, applied tapered collar mouth.
A tiny open surface bubble is located on the underside of a roof peak. Good glass whittle, plenty of bubbles.
| ||5|| $ 90|
13. ST / DRAKES / 1860 / PLANTATION / X / BITTERS - PATENTED / 1862, (Ring/Ham, D-110), New York, ca. 1862 - 1875, yellow with olive tone 4-log cabin, 10 1/4h, smooth base, applied tapered collar mouth.
Lightly cleaned to its original luster and near perfect condition.
| ||18|| $ 325|
14. Motif of an Anchor is on all four shoulder panels and front and back panels, (Ring/Ham, D-122L), American, ca 1870 - 1880, medium amber semi-cabin, 10 1/8h, smooth base, applied tapered collar mouth.
Pristine perfect condition, a scarce bottle!
| ||1|| $ 250|
15. (Lot of 2) ELECTRIC / BITTERS - H.E. BUCKLEN & CO. / CHICAGO, ILL and a DR. J. HOSTETTERS / STOMACH BITTERS, (Ring/Ham, E-29 & H-194), American, ca. 1880 - 1900, amber and yellow amber, 8 3/4 and 9h, smooth bases, tooled lips, both have 90% or better original front and back labels and the Electric Bitters has the original contents.
Both bottles are perfect.
| ||4|| $ 120|